Monday 19 March 2012

My dream shop - more stuff

Welcome again to my dream shop of bookish things! There are more stuff that I would like to add to my make-believe shelves.


The book pages of this lamp might contain an interesting story but reading it would prove a bit difficult.


Tiny books not for reading but for wearing around your neck would tell the world where your interest lies.


The shop needs to also sell some practical things, such as this letter opener.


A book cover recycled into a bag is bound to be a sure winner and this one comes with leather handles and can be zipped up.

Besides selling bookish things, my dream shop would also provide related services, such as helping my customers organise a book party.


It starts with a dream. One day... God willing...


No comments:

Post a Comment